KNOCK DOWN REBUILD SEMINAR
Knock down and rebuild with professional custom luxury builder, Comdain Homes. Join us for our obligation free seminar to discover everything you need to know about replacing your old home.
Wednesday 22nd August 2018
Camberwell Display Home
1288 Toorak Road Camberwell
7pm - 8.30pm
Wednesday 19th September 2018
Balwyn North Display Home
74 Greythorn Road Balwyn North
7pm - 8.30pm
If you can't attend on the dates listed, please contact Rod Ord on 9403 0000 for information on other dates.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Our seminar will guide you through each step of the knock down and rebuild process with questions and answers specific to your suburb and your particular needs:
- The pros and cons of renovation, extension or rebuild
- Considerations and preparation prior to demolition
- Potential hazards, planning zones, heritage listings, covenants, overlays and site conditions that may affect your site
- Design process around your needs, maximising the site and neighbourhood character
- How to create a comfortable energy efficient home based on passive house principles for sustainable living
- Preliminary works, costs and savings to consider
Whether you’re thinking of replacing the home you’re living in now or you’re on the lookout to buy an older home in the right suburb to demolish and rebuild, our Knock Down Rebuild seminar is designed to help get you started.
Keynote Speaker: Rod Ord
Born and bred in Melbourne, Rod studied Architectural Drafting & Building Construction at Swinburne Institute, proceeding to a successful career in the construction industry in 1977. With over 40 years’ experience as a residential builder, as well as being a past President of HIA Victoria and a past member of the Building Commission’s Appeals Board & Practitioners Board.
Rod has extensive industry knowledge and is well qualified on all aspects of building regulations, council negotiations, building site preparation and quality construction.
If you have any questions, you can contact Rod here.
WHAT IS THE COST?
For the cost of $25, for up to two people, the seminar is conducted in a relaxed and informal atmosphere at one of our display homes. You will be provided with:
- Comprehensive Knock Down Luxury Rebuild Information Kit
- Advice on issues and opportunities particular to your suburb
You also have the opportunity for a private viewing of the display home. Spaces are limited, so register now to reserve your seat.