Knock Down Rebuild
Knock down rebuild in Melbourne with a Comdain custom luxury home. Our FREE seminars take you through what you need to know about rebuilding your home with confidence.
If you would like to attend a FREE seminar, please select the date below.
Wednesday 19th July 2017
Balwyn North Display Home
74 Greythorn Road
7pm - 8.30pm
Wednesday 23rd August 2017
Camberwell Display Home
1288 Toorak Road
7pm - 8.30pm
If you can't attend any of these days, please contact Rod Ord on 9403 0000 for information on other dates.
Knock Down Luxury Rebuild Seminar
Our FREE seminar will guide you through each step of the process with questions and answers specific to your suburb and your particular needs.
Discover everything you need to know about replacing your tired old home with an achitect designed custom built luxury home.
- The pros and cons of renovation, extension or rebuild
- Considerations and preparation prior to demolition
- Potential hazards, planning zones, heritage listings, covenants, overlays and site conditions
- Design process around your needs, maximizing the site and neighbourhood character
- How to create an energy efficient home based on passive house principles for sustainable living
- Preliminary works, costs and savings to consider
- What you should expect from your builder
- Advice on issues and opportunities particular to your suburb
REBUILD FOR LUXURY LIVING
With a profusion of outdated housing in sought after inner suburbs, the idea of a luxury property rebuild is becoming increasingly attractive to families who love where they live but want a contemporary lifestyle.
Most of our knock down rebuild projects are located in leafy Melbourne suburbs close to excellent schools and public transport. Popular suburbs include Glen Iris, Kew, Camberwell, Ivanhoe, Balwyn and Doncaster.
REBUILD WITH A PROFESSIONAL BUILDER
REBUILD YOUR HOME WITH CONFIDENCE
Comdain is constantly helping prospective clients understand both the opportunities and challenges of rebuilding by providing site redevelopment assessments and holding regular information seminars.
The Site Redevelopment Assessment (SRA) is free and includes a site plan with design opportunities with reference to the site’s planning requirements, orientation, slope, neighbouring properties and vegetation. Floor area, single and double storey and northern light for rear living areas are all considered.
Our FREE Knock Down Luxury Rebuild seminars guide you through each step of the knock down rebuild process and provides answers specific to individual suburbs and requirements.