On the drawing board
Our North Balwyn display home, the Belle Vue, is the inspiration for much of this considerable three level home with a full basement, large open entertaining areas overlooking a pool on the ground floor and plenty of space upstairs for the teenage kids.
The rendered facade on this knock down rebuild project, with feature brick wall to the front and flat sheet metal roof, provides a clean contemporary look. Energy efficiency and cross flow ventilation are important design considerations for the client, along with solar panels.
A true family home with plenty of storage, a study nook, theatre, kitchenette and rumpus on level one, alfresco area connected to the kitchen with a servery window and parent's retreat.
- Alfresco entertaining areas
- Large butler's pantry
- Full basement with cellar, workshop, bathrooom
- Parking for 6 cars
- Master bedroom with large WIR and ensuite
- Guest bedroom with ensuite and WIR on ground floor
- 3 bedrooms upstairs all with ensuite, 2 with private lounge
Call Rod on 0403 188 938 to discuss your custom built home, or click on the button below to book an obligation free consultation.